Exposed DC Photography Show – 13th Annual Exhibition
– Tickets for the opening reception on sale now!
– Featuring 43 images of the Washington metro area
– Opening reception: Wednesday, February 13 from 6 to 10 p.m.
– Exhibit hosted by Touchstone Gallery, 901 New York Avenue NW
– Exhibition magazine available for purchase, featuring all the winners
– Best in Show awards chosen by a panel of distinguished local photographers
– Advance tickets: $20. Door tickets: $25
– Discount for federal employees + contractors impacted by the shutdown
Exposed DC is excited to announce its 13th annual Exposed DC Photography Show, February 13 through February 24, 2019. The exhibit will be hosted by Touchstone Gallery, with support from the Touchstone Foundation for the Arts.
These 43 winning photographs were chosen from a contest for their unique view of the Washington area as more than just a tourist destination and political arena. They showcase and celebrate the experience of the people who live, love, work, and play here. Five photographs will be awarded our Best in Show award along with a $100 cash prize. Each award will be chosen by a panel of distinguished metro-area photographers: John Christopher Anderson, Sam Hurd, Darren Smith, Lauren Stockbower, and Jennifer Sakai.
The opening reception will be held Wednesday, February 13 from 6-10 p.m. Complimentary wine, beer, and snacks will be provided. A full color 13th annual Exhibition Magazine with all 43 winning photos will be available for purchase. Custom framing for the show is provided by Apex Moulding and Framing.
Advance tickets for the opening are on sale now for $20; door tickets will be $25. Government employees: We know the record-long shutdown continues to affect you. Use the promo code “furlough” and show a valid federal government ID at the door for a 50% discount.
Exhibit hours (free admission):
Wednesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday through Sunday from 12 to 5 p.m.
Closing day: Sunday, February 24
All photographs displayed will be for sale. High-res images available upon request.
For more information or media passes, please contact:
Noe Todorovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exposed DC would like to thank the 2019 show sponsors for their support.