Preparations for our 17th annual Exposed DC Photography Show are in full swing, and we are getting more excited by the day to celebrate local photography with you all next month! Feel free to share our Facebook event with friends and fellow photography fans, and we will see you at Lost Origins Outside on Sunday, June 4 for the opening celebration.
- The 2023 Pulitzer Prize winners and finalists were announced earlier this week.
- Legendary war photographer James Nachtwey appeared on 60 Minutes with Anderson Cooper to reflect on his career.
- Nikon released the full-frame Nikon Z 8 mirrorless camera.
- Joseph Ford collaborates with artists to reimagine the possibilities of public spaces in his “Impossible Street Art” project.
- Moroccan-Belgian photographer, Mous Lamrabat, photographed and interviewed diasporic communities from over 25 cultures over four months.
- Looking for a little field trip? PortraitMeetDC is heading to Annapolis on Saturday, May 20 from 3-6 p.m.
- Last call for the Women Photograph Project Grants cycle; applications are due on Monday.
- For more than 40 years, Canadian photographer Edward Burtynsky has recorded the impact of humans on the Earth in large-scale images that often resemble abstract paintings.