Photo by Carol Stalun
The 2024 Exposed DC Photography Contest is officially open! We want to see this city of ours through your eyes. Submit your favorite images of the Washington, D.C. metro area by January 31 for the chance to be part of our 18th annual photography exhibition.
Winners of the contest will be featured in the 2024 Exposed DC Photography Show to be held in Spring or Summer 2024, with more details to be announced in April. You can check out this page to view opening wrap-up posts and winners announcements from previous shows. We are thrilled to kick off our 18th year of celebrating local photography with you all!
The entry cost is $10 per image, and you may submit as many images as you’d like. More details are available on our submission site. Entries are accepted now through January 31 at 11:59 p.m. Important notes about the submission site are provided below to optimize your experience.
Have any questions or comments? Check out these FAQs or reach out to us on social media. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, if you don’t already, to get updates about all of our contests and events along with the latest photography news. We’re also always looking for volunteers, so feel free to send us a note if you’d like to join the team!
Submission Site Tips & Troubleshooting
- Please use a recent version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to submit to the contest. You may encounter bugs or errors with other browsers or outdated versions.
- While there is no limit to the number of photos you can enter into the contest, you will only be able to submit once. Please be sure to review your entire application thoroughly and confirm the price reflects the number of images you are entering before you hit submit.
- You can save your submission as a draft and return later to complete the submission process.
- If you realize you need to edit after you have already submitted, you will need to request a refund from Picter support. This will put your submission back into draft status, and you will have to resubmit it once you make the necessary edits.
- No refunds will be granted after the contest deadline.
Still having issues or have questions? Send us a message.