This week we have a man in a Russian spacesuit, the chance to get a free camera, and a list of 30 great female photographers under 30.
- Photoshelter has a new guide explaining what photographers should know about insurance.
- Photographer Tim Dodd bought a surplus Russian Spacesuit, and took photos of himself doing everyday things in it.
- A member of the Facebook photo team gave step by step instructions on how to steal copyrighted photos, making him a jerk and a thief. Not surprisingly, his online bio includes the phrase, “I ball often.” No, no you don’t.
- Remember your friend Tom? Tom from Myspace? Well, he has been using his millions to travel the world and post cool photos on Instagram.
- If you go to New York City on June 4 and turn in an old DSLR, you could get a free Samsung Mirrorless camera.
- If you need some new inspiration the Telegraph has a list of 30 female photographers under 30 to follow.
- Italian photojournalist Andrea Rocchelli and his Russian translator were killed in Ukraine this week.
- Bunny Yeager the talented pin up photographer who took many popular images of Bettie Page, also died this week.
- And finally, a Sumatran tiger was born last week at the Jackson Zoo.