Photo by Michael Zelina
- Join us for our monthly happy hour at Meridian Pint on Tuesday, November 13 from 6-8 p.m.
- Flickr announced a new limit of 1,000 photos for free accounts earlier this month, to be implemented beginning in early 2019. The community reached out concerned about Creative Commons photos, which will now we spared from the purge.
- British Journal of Photography interviewed members of the film photography collective AllFormat to find out more about the group and what’s driving analogue photography nowadays.
- Earlier this week Leica announced the Leica Q-P, a new full-frame compact camera.
- Vivian Maier’s color photography of street life in Chicago and New York is featured in an exhibition and a new book. Get a glimpse in this gallery on The Guardian.
Head to the Leica Store DC tonight for the opening reception of their latest exhibit, SEA by EJ Camp, 7-9 p.m.
- If you’re debating between the iPhone XR and XS for photography reasons, CNET put the two models to the test.