In one week, we’ll be announcing the winners of our 18th annual photography contest along with some exciting news about our show! Check back next Friday, February 23 and join us that evening for happy hour at metrobar. Looking forward to toasting another year of great photography with you all!
- Applications for the Black Women Photographers x Nikon Grants are due tomorrow before midnight.
- Washington Post staff photographer Marvin Joseph shares the joy of making portraits.
- Registration is open for spring and summer classes at Glen Echo Photoworks on everything from the darkroom to cyanotypes and digital.
- You can also RSVP now for Photoworks’ event, “From Passion to Purpose” with renowned photojournalist Cheriss May on Friday, February 23 from 7-8:30 p.m., free.
- Join APA | DC tomorrow at The National Portrait Gallery Kogod Courtyard from noon to 2:00 p.m. for their February Coffee Break meetup, photo book edition.
- In a remarkable feat not just of photography but also scheduling, forty iconic women cover the March 2024 issue of British Vogue, Edward Enninful’s last as Editor-In-Chief.
- Paul McCartney’s own photos, shot 60 years ago, capture the Beatles’ first tour as they took Europe and America by storm.