We’re coming up on the last few days to enter our annual photography contest! You have until Sunday night at 11:59 p.m. to submit your best images showcasing the D.C. metro area for a chance to be part of our 16th annual exhibition celebrating local photography. We can’t wait to see this city of ours through the lenses of the people who live, work, and love here!
- The group exhibition “RE:” at Studio Gallery closes tomorrow. Say hello to featured artist Shedrick Pelt who will be at the gallery all day Saturday.
- Stop by the National Gallery of Art to catch “The New Woman Behind the Camera” exhibit before it closes on Sunday to see images from more than 120 international photographers from the 1920s to the 1950s.
- Apple’s macro photography Shot on iPhone Challenge for iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max users runs through February 16.
- A new photography-oriented adventure game is all about snapping photos in a magical, monochrome world.
- Join STREETMEETDC at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow in Columbia Heights to shoot and then head to Wonderland Ballroom for brunch and a photo editing session.
- The Baltimore Museum of Art acquired 54 works of art including a photograph by surrealist artist Kati Horna.
- Tag your Instagram photos with #ArtatMetrobarDC if you’d like to participate in our monthly projection exhibitions at metrobar co-curated with Focus on the Story.