We had an extremely difficult time going through the 45 photos chosen for our Exposed DC / InstantDC Fall Review exhibition to pick the best of the best, but a few really stood out with regard to creativity, execution, and the ability to present a scene in a unique way. Come see all the images at the opening reception this Friday, October 3, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Washington ArtWorks / Washington School of Photography.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Best in Show: Karon Flage – Arlington Co Fair – $400 Prize
First Place: Angela Kleis – Seaside Flipside – $200 Prize
Second Place: Angela Napili – A roseate spoonbill named Mike in the Amazonia exhibit, National Zoo – $100 Prize
Third Place: Jen Burnett – Key Bridge in Winter – $50 Prize
Honorable Mentions: $50 gift certificate generously provided by BorrowLenses
- Ceyda Oner – Snowy Hills of Visegrad
- David Dettloff – Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in near infrared
- Emanuel Canjura – Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library
- Ryan Nickel – Venice Beach Bowl
- Sutthichai Sae-Tia – Untitled