The 2023 Exposed DC Photography Show will be on view throughout the summer, but if you visit by June 30 you can take part in our #2023XDC Instagram contest. You’ll have the chance to win a $100 gift certificate to Aperturent or Capital Photography Center. Get all the details and share your photo soon to participate!
- Join APA | DC for a coffee break at The National Portrait Gallery Kogod Courtyard tomorrow from noon to 2:00 p.m.
- StreetMeetDC is hosting a special event with Yours Truly Hotel this Sunday at 12:30 p.m., free but RSVP required as space is limited.
- Gear Patrol announced the acquisition of DPReview thereby keeping it alive after Amazon announced it would be shutting down the site earlier this year. Long live, DPReview!
- Maria Emelianova has been photographing chess competitions for over 10 years.
- Studio Gallery is hosting an opening reception for Beverly Logan’s “What We See” exhibit tomorrow from 3-5 p.m.
- A pair of preening pigeons won the grand prize in the National Audubon Society’s 2023 photo contest.
- Thousands of revelers celebrated the summer solstice at Stonehenge.
- The building at 1313 F Street was once home to Harris & Ewing Photographic Studio, the largest news photo service in the U.S. at the time.