Just a few days left to enter our annual photography contest! Be sure to submit your favorite images of the D.C. metro area before midnight on Tuesday, January 31. If you have any questions, you can check the FAQ on the contest site or reach out to us via email.
- Join StreetMeetDC at The Wonderland Ballroom tomorrow starting at 11:30 a.m. for an edit and chill session.
- Paul McCartney rediscovered around 1,000 images in his archive from 1963 and 1964 during The Beatles meteoric rise to superstardom.
- Winners of the Art of Building competition have been announced.
- An app for webcams and streaming introduced a feature that uses AI to make it look like your eyes are always looking at the camera.
- Wonders of Street View lets you explore random places captured by Google Street View.
- For the past 40 years, documentary photographer Roger Tiley has been capturing miners and the communities they live in as their way of life slowly disappeared.
- Three Leica Women Photo awardees share their career-changing experience.
- The DC Street Photography Collective’s (DCSPC’s) “Hiding in Plain Sight” exhibit runs through February 18 at Project Create Arts Center. Local photographers can share their five best street photos on Instagram with the #dc_spc_2023show hashtag by February 4 to respond to DCSPC’s open call.