Exposed DC is proud to partner with the Crystal City Business Improvement District for the Fotowalk exhibitions in the Crystal City Underground. We’ve produced four exhibitions there since 2016, including our latest which features 13 local photographers and launched January 16, 2018. Each photographer shares a series of their work that explores a subject matter, theme, or style. In addition to the images, brief artist statements are provided throughout the exhibit.
Participating photographers in the Winter/Spring 2018 exhibit
- Oscar OV Ajanel | Instagram | Flickr
- Mark Alan Andre | Instagram | Flickr | Website
- Miki Jourdan | Instagram | Flickr
- Keith Lane | Instagram | Website
- Geoff Livingston | Instagram | Flickr | Website
- Jenny Markley | Instagram | Flickr
- Emma McAlary | Instagram | Website
- Anna Meyer | Instagram | Website
- Tom Mullins | Instagram
- Bridget Murray Law | Instagram | Flickr
- Eric Purcell | Flickr
- Farrah Skeiky | Instagram | Website
- Kevin Wolf | Instagram | Flickr
Want the chance to be included in the Summer/Fall 2018 exhibit focused on travel? Submit your travel photographs by July 27 to be considered for the next show!