Our 12th annual Exposed DC exhibit is a wrap! A huge thanks to everyone who came out, and to all the photographers who shared their love of the D.C. area with us through images. If you saw a photograph you liked, you can buy a fine art print of it online here. Feel free to email us for more information. Sign up for our newsletter here. Share your photography with us all year on Flickr or by using the hashtag #exposeddc on Instagram. Keep your eyes peeled soon for our June happy hour!
- The Washington Gardener Photo Show opens Sunday, June 3 at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens with a reception, 2-3:30 p.m, free to attend. The 17 winning photos will be on display through July 31.
- Mark Seliger talks with NPR about his desire to “get something that no one else has gotten” when photographing well-known figures.
- Black D.C. natives respond to Washingtonian’s “I’m Not A Tourist” campaign with counter photo shoot.
- United/Divided 2 opens at Glen Echo Photoworks on June 3, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Instagram is rolling out a mute feature. We won’t tell if you won’t.
- L.A. Times photographers head to RuPaul’s DragCon and it’s just as vivid as you imagine.
- Foxes are people! Well, no, but they’re pretty expressive when Ossi Saarinen finds them.
- Women and minority photographers are using digital spaces to their advantage.
- When you set up your remote camera too close too the rocket flames the results are…as expected.