We’re looking forward to announcing the winners of our annual photography contest on Tuesday, March 13, and we hope to see you at our celebratory happy hour that evening at Meridian Pint!
- Bloomberg News takes a look at striking photography from women around the world.
- A fantastic opportunity for local teens: Apply for the “Investigating Where We Live” internship at the National Building Museum to develop skills in digital photography and exhibition design. Due March 25.
An Australian tourist accidentally left his camera behind after visiting a penguin rookery, and the animals decided to take a selfie video.
- Photoworks Gallery is seeking entries for United/Divided, an upcoming public exhibition of photography aiming to initiate a visual dialog that explores the connections and divisions that currently exist in our nation, and in our nation’s capitol. Deadline for entries is April 13.
- Benjamin Von Wong teamed up with Dell to turn 4,100 pounds of electronic waste into art meant to inspire people to rethink and recycle.
- Sign up for one of the many upcoming classes or special events from the Capital Photography Center.
- Two photographers are cruising the waterways of Europe in houseboats that have been converted into photography studios.
- Because when don’t we need an excuse to look at beautiful Scottish landscape photography?
- Preview some of the gorgeous images in the running for British Bird Photographer of the Year.