We’re excited to partner with Lost Origins Gallery to host an artist talk and summer celebration on Saturday, August 6 from 7-10 p.m. Save the date and stay tuned for more announcements as we finalize the details. We look forward to seeing everyone and hearing more about some of the images in our annual show from the photographers themselves.
- Register for a free sun printing session at Photoworks this Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to create cyanotype shadowgrams.
- As the iPhone turns 15, more than a dozen Associated Press photographers across the world were invited to share an image taken with their phone and share some thoughts on the impact of smartphones on photography.
- The International Photography Awards announced the winners of the One Shot category.
- As more users grow dissatisfied and frustrated with Instagram, apps like BeReal look to fill the void of what once was.
- The United States Court of Appeals ruled in favor of the copyright holder over images featuring Picasso’s paintings that have been part of a decades long legal battle.
- Of the more than a million photographs Ferdinando Scianna has taken, he considers about 50 good and states that his decades long obsession with photography is over today.
- Drew Buckley has been capturing puffin breeding season on the 720-acres of Pembrokeshire’s Skomer Island.