As we continue preparing for the 17th Annual Exposed DC Photography Show, we’re excited to announce our special guest judges who will be selecting the Best in Show winners this year. We invite you to get to know them now and check back later to see which photos caught their attention. Stay tuned for more updates and save the date for our opening celebration on Sunday, June 4 at Lost Origins Outside!
- PortraitMeetDC is heading to Jones Point Park on Sunday from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- The winner of the creative open category of the Sony World Photography Awards is refusing his prize after revealing the work was actually an AI creation, a cheeky test of the competition.
- Check out the rest of the winning images of the 2023 Sony World Photography Awards. At least, we sure hope they are! Too soon?
- Pentax announced a DSLR designed exclusively for black and white photography.
- Award-winning photographer Jeremy Cowart will attempt to produce 10,000 original photography-based NFTs in approximately 20 minutes in front of a live audience.
- Godland, a new Icelandic/Danish drama, depicts the struggles of being a camera owner in the 19th century.
- The 2023 Women Photograph Grant Cycle is open for applications through May 15 with $35,000 available in project funding to support the work of women and nonbinary photographers.
- The 21st edition of the Magnum Square Print Sale is live through Sunday at 11:59 p.m.
- Winning photographers of the LensCulture Portrait Awards share insights about their photos.