Have you entered our annual photography contest yet? Don’t let the deadline for entries sneak up on you. Submit your best images showcasing the D.C. metro area by January 30 for a chance to be part of our 16th annual exhibition celebrating local photography!
- Danish photographer Carsten Egevang has been documenting the landscape, animals, and people of Greenland for almost 30 years.
- The 2022 Audubon Photography Awards is accepting entries through March 9.
- Aldo Chacon’s personal project “Nike’s World” tells pop culture stories through staged scenes with sneakers.
- Minolta launched a new hybrid digital, instant camera that prints credit card sized photos.
- The Associated Press is launching a nonfungible token (NFT) marketplace with releases starting on January 31 for varying prices.
- Creative Theory Agency, a culture focused marketing agency based in D.C., is hiring.
- The SIGMA 60th anniversary contest for college students closes tomorrow at 11:59 p.m. Four film and four still photography entries will each be awarded a $7,500 scholarship prize.