Tickets are now on sale for our 11th annual Exposed DC Photography Show.
Thursday, March 9
6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
AJAX, 1011 4th St NW
– 43 terrific images of the D.C. area, one cool new venue –
– Available for first-time art-buyer prices –
– Printed and framed by local startup Framebridge –
– Selection of locally-made beers from Bluejacket –
– Complimentary wine, soda and snacks –
– Beats by DJ V:shal Kanwar + special guests –
– Full-color program exhibition available for $10 –
– $20 advance tickets (no fees!) / $25 door –
Don’t miss this passionate celebration of local photography in the nation’s capital! On exhibit are 43 images that tell the story of living, working, and loving in this city that is so much more than a collection of monuments and government buildings. You’ll also be attending the first public event at fabulous new space AJAX (website coming soon), just a few blocks from Mount Vernon Square and Gallery Place. We’ll have complimentary local beer, wine and much more!
Thank you to our sponsors
PHOTO PRINTING AND FRAMING:
OPENING RECEPTION BEER: