Thank you to everyone who joined us last weekend for our artist talk and end of summer party! Special thanks to the artists who joined us and shared about their work, to Lost Origins Gallery for partnering with us on this event and hosting, and to Reboot Beverages and the Girl & the Vine for providing us with awesome beverages and being great company to boot!
- The Wildlife Photographer of the Year shortlist has people wondering if a bonobo is really cuddling a mongoose and singing the praises of an eight year old’s photo of a stag in the snow. Winners will be announced next month.
- Hasselblad is teasing a new product launch happening next week; the last time it released a new camera was 2020.
- Anthony Cavo, a certified appraiser of art and antiques, has collected old photographs for more than 50 years. He compiled a collection of 19th and early 20th century images of people with their dogs.
- An image of a humpback whale carcass being circled on the ocean floor is the overall winner of the Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year competition.
- Go behind the scenes in old shearing sheds through the photos of a sheep shearer turned photographer.
- Spots are still open for James Corbett’s sessions “Making Travel Magic: Iceland and Beyond” on September 10 and “Light Paint Some Trolleys” on September 17.