We have a new date for our artist talk and summer celebration at Lost Origins Gallery; mark your calendars for Saturday, August 27 from 7-10 p.m. and stay tuned for more updates!
- Be sure to catch “Behind the Loom: The Legacy, Heritage & Resilience of Navajo Weaving” at Lost Origins Gallery before it closes Sunday.
- The National Portrait Gallery in London revealed the shortlist for the Taylor Wessing Prize with the winner to be announced in October.
- Canon released its second quarter 2022 financial results with a Q&A section addressing the brand’s future in photography.
- Registration is open for two exciting in-person workshops taught by Exposed DC alum James Corbett and sponsored by the Professional Photographers of America: one focused on travel photography featuring Icelandic adventures and another hands-on session with light painting and restored trolleys, limited to just four attendees.
- With a month to go before the competition closes, the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards released the funniest photos submitted thus far.
- Engineers at MIT have repurposed a 19th-century photography technique to make stretchy, color-changing films.
- A wedding photography company declared bankruptcy, leaving hundreds of couples without wedding photos or a photographer for an upcoming wedding.