Join us tomorrow night at Metrobar to see Exposed DC on the big screen! Let’s keep our 15th exhibition going with a special projection night, featuring the 2021 contest winners. Get your free tickets now, and we’ll see you there!
- StreetMeetDC is hosting a free meetup tomorrow at Glen Echo Park from 5-8 p.m. Photoworks will be providing tours of their facilities and current exhibition.
- Multi-award-winning photographer Marsel van Oosten talks about his new book “Mother” and the state of planet Earth.
- Photographer and journalist Gillian Laub documented her family for decades and reckons with their adoration of Trump in her new book.
- Join Exposed DC and the U Street Neighborhood Association for a garden photography class at Temperance Alley on October 2 at 10:00 a.m. The class is free but space is limited, so please register in advance and let us know if you won’t be able to attend.
- The Ocean Photography Awards capture the beauty of marine life as well as the impact of pollution.
- Leica Store DC presents the work of Neal Preston in their gallery with an artist reception tonight at 7:00 p.m., free.
- Art All Night is back with in-person events tonight and tomorrow night all around the city.
- If you aren’t too sleepy from enjoying art events all night—or if you’re still out and about—join Washington Photo Safari early Sunday morning to capture sunrise on the National Mall, $74.