The big day is finally here! Join us this Sunday from 3-6 p.m. at Lost Origins Outside in the alley next to Ellē for the opening of our 15th annual Exposed DC Photography Show. View the photos, chat with photographers, and take part in our Instagram contest for a chance to win a gift certificate for Capital Photography Center or Washington Photo Safari. If you can’t join us in person, you also have the option to view the photos in our first-ever virtual gallery.
- DC Royals: A Celebration of Drag opens today at Dupont Underground, 5:00-10:00 p.m. Tickets for the exhibit are $8, and tickets for the drag show are $12.
- Join members of the award-winning DC Street Photography Collective and the DC street photography community this Sunday from 1:30-3:00 p.m. for a photo walk, exploring the neighborhoods of Dupont Circle, Kalorama, Adams Morgan, and finally Mt. Pleasant (where you’ll find us for our show opening).
- Focus on the Story has an impressive lineup of events happening this month. We’ll be highlighting a few each week, but be sure to check the full festival schedule to see everything!
- The International Photography Contest of Mountain Activity, organized by a mountaineering club in Basque country, has announced the winners of this year’s competition.
- Serbian photographer Nikola Olic finds unique angles that turn everyday buildings into abstract art.
- A mother and her autistic son bond through photography.
- Winners of the Nature TTL Photographer of the Year 2021 competition have been announced, with the top prize going to a trippy image of an orangutan.