- Canon U.S.A. and the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) are partnering to produce a series of business webinars available to ASMP members free of charge and to non-members for a small fee.
- The DC History Center is open to visitors again with free, timed passes for entry to the Hall of History and THE BIG PICTURE, an exhibit featuring 74 panoramic photographs spanning D.C.’s 20th century.
- Gianmarco Maraviglia documents one of the most dangerous marine pollutants in his photography project, “Mermaid Tears.”
- This roundup of some of the images released by NASA over the decades provides a beautiful escape.
- These are the cameras used by 10 of the world’s most famous photographers.
- George Byrne’s new monograph, Post Truth, features vibrant, candy-colored scenes of Los Angeles.
- The National Portrait Gallery exhibition “Her Story: A Century of Women Writers” celebrates some of the country’s most influential authors.
- The “rise up.” exhibition at Dupont Underground will be open Fridays from 3 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. through November 1. The virtual exhibition is also available online through January 12.
- Magnum Photographer Christopher Anderson began creating images of his young children as a way of stopping time and creating personal stories.
- The Uncommon District remembers their co-editor and local photographer Karen Ramsey who passed away on Monday. She will be greatly missed by the D.C. photography community and beyond.