Join us tonight at 6 p.m. for a virtual roundtable as we explore the theme of change. Register here to get all the details and upload an image before the session to share it with the group. We look forward to seeing you!
- Facebook will soon let you protect your photos and control where they are shared on Instagram and Facebook through their Rights Manager, which requires an application currently.
- Model Emily Ratajkowski shares how she learned that her image is not her own, having been sued by a paparazzo for posting a picture on Instagram that he took of her and having an image included in Richard Prince’s “Instagram Paintings.”
- The 11th annual Audubon Photography Awards introduced new categories for recognizing an image that is as artistic as it is revealing and for illustrating the crucial relationship between native plants and birds. Also, it’s just a great roundup of stunning images of birds.
- As part of Photoville, Leica is hosting conversations with photographers on various topics through early October.
- Earlier this month, the winners of the 2020 National Park Photo Contest were announced.
- View 10 years of the British Wildlife Photography awards in pictures.
- Photographers across Mexico have been documenting the challenges of distance learning.
- Derry Moore shares his experience photographing artist L.S. Lowry in the shadows of his hall–Moore wasn’t invited further into the home.